How much does Mobile Banking cost?
Mobile Banking is a free service — customers must first be enrolled for online banking. Message and Data rates may apply.
Do I need Mobile Web access to use Mobile Banking?
No. We also offer Text Banking. Any mobile phone with texting capabilities can instantly view balances, recent transactions, and receive text alerts. Standard text rates apply.
What types of mobile phones can I use with Mobile Banking?
- Text Banking – Any text compatible mobile device
- Mobile Web Banking – Mobile phones with Internet access
- Smart Phone APP – Selected smart phones can install a Mobile Banking APP.
What types of accounts can I access with Mobile Banking?
Mobile Banking will provide access to the same accounts that are viewable through online banking including checking, savings, CD's and loans.
How do I enroll for Mobile Banking?
Enrollment is completed through our Online Banking system.
- Log on to Online Banking.
- From the Options menu, choose "Mobile Banking Enrollment" and complete the form.
- A text message will be delivered to your phone with easy instructions to activate your Mobile Banking service.
- Refer to our Online Education Center tutorial for detailed instructions (coming soon).
Is there a wait period after enrolling?
No. Once you've enrolled and activated the service, Mobile Banking is ready to use.
How do I log on to Mobile Banking?
View our Mobile Banking tutorial to learn how to log on and use Mobile Banking (coming soon).
What do I use for my Mobile Banking password?
The password used for Mobile Banking is the same as the password you use to log on to Online Banking. If you change your Online Banking password, your Mobile Banking password will also change.
Is Mobile Banking Secure?
Text banking security:
- View accounts by nicknames you set, not account numbers
- No detailed personal information is sent
Mobile Web and APPS security:
- 128-bit encryption masks your sensitive information
- Password is required each time you log on
- Consumer's private "picture and pass phrase" are displayed to protect against "phishing"
Is software required to be installed on my phone?
No software is required for Mobile Banking, unless you choose to download and install the optional Smart Phone APP.
How do I receive alerts on my mobile phone?
Simple. Set these up during the enrollment process.
You can change or cancel alerts anytime by logging in to Online Banking and modifying your alert preferences.