We love it when you visit, but we know your time is valuable. Spend your day the way you want with anytime, anywhere account access.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Sycamore Bank customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking*
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances on the go:
- Turn your debit card on or off
- View real-time account balances
- Review recent transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Locate a nearby branch or ATM
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
Manage Your Debit Card
If you can’t find your debit card or notice suspicious account activity, you can disable your card anytime with a few taps of your finger. If your card turns up, turning it back on is just as easy. Log into our free mobile banking app and to use this feature.
View our mobile banking demo to see how this service works.
Review our Mobile Banking FAQ for answers to common questions.
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile device
- Free service for customers with a Sycamore Bank checking account who meet eligibility requirements
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks
- Maximum amount of check that may be deposited – $1,500
- Maximum amount of total mobile deposits in one day – $3,000
- For deposits made before 2:00 p.m. on any business day, funds will be available the next business day*
Mobile Deposit is provided free of charge to customers with a personal or business checking account who meet the following requirements:
- Account must be open for at least 60 days
- No NSFs in current month or two prior months
- No Sycamore Bank loan account ever 30 days or more past due
You can apply in person or by clicking the button below. Once your application is reviewed, you will be notified via letter or email of the decision, along with instructions for mobile deposit or the reason for the application being declined.
*The bank reserves the right to reject any mobile deposit.
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Save paper and save the environment
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- View current and past statements
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready
- Save/print/download easily
To enroll, log into Online Banking and click "Options," then follow the prompts to enroll in eStatements.