Get up to $144 cash back per year on everyday debit card purchases — and never spend a cent on monthly maintenance fees*.
- Cash Back on Debit Card Purchases
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- No Minimum Balance to Earn Rewards
- Checking that pays you back
- 3.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $400 in debit card purchases monthly
- Earn up to $144 cash back per year, $12 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly)*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Digital banking
- Mastercard® debit card with approval
- $100 minimum deposit to open
It’s Easy to Earn Your Rewards
It's so easy to qualify, you're probably already doing it. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
See the Monthly Qualification Calendar for specific dates.
That's it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, you'll still pay no monthly maintenance fee. And you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next month.
Switch to Sycamore Bank
Bring your current bank statement into any Sycamore Bank branch and we’ll help you transfer your accounts. Come grow with us — visit a branch today.
*Minimum to open is $100. When monthly qualifications are met, you earn 3% cash back on debit card purchases that post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $12 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one banking day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one banking day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 ($4.99 per single transaction) if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. ATM-processed transactions and transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Receiving monthly eStatements is required to have this account. If you do not enroll for an eStatement on your KASASA account within 60 days of opening the account, the account will be converted to a Basic Checking Account which is not an interest bearing account and which has different requirements and fees than a KASASA account. Limit one account per Social Security Number (SSN).