The name says it all! Earn cash with this free checking account. Each month you can get paid a percentage of your debit card purchases; the more you use your debit card the more you can earn. Just make the same purchases you would make anyway and you'll get cold hard cash deposited directly into your account. With nationwide ATM fee refunds* too, your balance is sure to grow...for real!
- Get 3% cash back on debit card purchases up to $400 that post to and settle account during each qualification cycle, with maximum cash back of $12 per qualification cycle*
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds up to $20 during the monthly qualification cycle*
- Enrollment in and receipt of eStatements required for this account*
- No monthly service fees
- No minimum balance to maintain
- Unlimited check writing
- Online banking with bill pay
- Enhanced telephone banking at (662) 560-0124
- MasterCard® Debit Card with approval
- Overdraft protection available
- $100 minimum deposit to open*
- Federally insured up to $250,000 by the FDIC
- $31 per item overdraft fee and/or returned item fee apply
In order to receive cash back each month, simply do the following normal banking activities each monthly qualification cycle, which you're probably already doing anyway!
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Log on to Sycamore Bank's Online Banking
If you don't meet the qualifications, don't worry. There's no penalty and you still have a free checking account, and you can get back to earning rewards and receiving ATM fee refunds the next time you qualify. See the Monthly Qualification Calendar for specific dates.
*Minimum to open is $100. When monthly qualifications are met, you earn 3% cash back on debit card purchases that post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $12 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one banking day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one banking day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 ($4.99 per single transaction) if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. ATM-processed transactions and transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Receiving monthly eStatements is required to have this account. If you do not enroll for an eStatement on your KASASA account within 60 days of opening the account, the account will be converted to a Go Green Account which is not an interest bearing account and which has different requirements and fees than a KASASA account. Limit one account per Social Security Number (SSN).