Your choice to do business with Sycamore Bank is an important decision. We take our obligation to keep information about you and your accounts secure and confidential very seriously. This notice provides details about the information we collect and disclose and explains how we handle privacy as it relates to you and your accounts.
Accuracy of Information
Every effort is made to ensure our records of your information are complete and correct. If an error is noted on your statement or in any other communication from us, please contact us at the number listed on your account materials as soon as possible.
The Collection and Use of Information
We collect only the information necessary to deliver quality products and services to our customers. Only authorized and trained employees have access to customer information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- iInformation about your transactions from us, our affiliates or others; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
We may disclose all of the information that we collect as described above.
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following "affiliates" (i.e., companies related to us by common control or ownership) and "nonaffiliated third parties" (i.e., third parties that are not members of our corporate family):
- Affiliated financial service providers and our parent bank holding company, Tate Financial Corporation.
- Non-affiliated financial and non-financial companies, including direct marketing companies, credit card companies, and mortgage investors.
- Companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements, including BancVue.
We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you to others as permitted by law.